Outsourcing Companies and Financial Analysis Services to India
India is today the preferred destination for FAO (Finance and Accounts Outsourcing). The success of India’s outsourcing companies has ensured that more than 80 per cent of the Fortune 500 companies are outsourcing or evaluating the outsourcing of their non-strategic processes now.
The country with its reputation for IT and ITeS services is a global outsourcing hub for financial services, with half of its BPO revenues coming from the BFSI sector (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance).
Beyond the advantage of lower costs, lies India’s talent pool of qualified Financial Analysts and Chartered Accountants with domain expertise in every sphere of the finance arena.
One of these areas is financial analysis - the integration and analysis of information stored in financial systems and other critical data sources across the organization make up Financial Analysis Services from Outsource2india.
Financial Analysis Services offered by Outsourcing companies
- Financial Research & Analysis
- Corporate financial statements
- Analysis of financial statements- monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports
- Analysis of Portfolio structures
- Analysis of Prospectus, Offer Documents
- Ad-hoc reports, industry reports (fact books, competitor analysis)
- Creation and maintenance of databases and libraries
- Financial ratio analysis, break-even analysis, NPV and IRR analysis
- Board of Directors and audit committee presentations on financial results, EHS compliance
Benefits of outsourcing Financial Analysis Services
- Information for action: Outsourcing financial analysis services gives management access to faster and more accurate interpretation of financial data. This enhances decision-making ability so that proactive action can be taken to improve the financial health of the organization.
- Better technology: Access to improved technology means that data can be used on a regular basis to improve service levels in the company.
- Business transformation: Cost savings, although substantial (30-50%) are no longer the only reason for outsourcing financial analysis, which can help a business become more competitive by providing better service and quality, continuously innovating in products and processes, thus increasing value to stakeholders.
- Transparency and regulatory compliance: CFAs the world over are turning to financial services outsourcing to achieve improved financial reporting and regulatory compliance with laws such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Knowledge management in the financial services industry contributes to the bottomline of the company.
People, processes and technology – for best-of-breed financial analysis
Most outsourcing companies now have a team of qualified Chartered Accountants, statisticians with doctoral degrees and people with MBA (Finance) from reputed institutions. They stay abreast of global trends with online journals and through link-ups with reputed CFAs abroad. They have valuable industry experience which can be effectively tapped to determine the performance and fiscal accountability of an organization. They use techniques for financial analysis services such as Ratio Analysis, ROI, Break-even Analysis, Cost/Benefit Analysis, Cash-flow and Funds-flow statements to arrive at an accurate picture of a company’s financial health.
Technical assistance is provided by our team of skilled and competent technical analysts and data entry operators.
Outsourcing Companies for Marketing...Read More
Outsource Advertising Services using Outsourcing Companies...Read More
Legal process outsourcing comes to the fore as companies look to slash costs...Read More
|Back Office Fields
Call Center Agents
Email Chat and Support
SEO Internet Accounting
Blogging & Forums
PPC Internet Marketers
and many more...